Saturday 2 April 2011

Review! I love... Strawberry's and Milkshake glossy lipbalm.

REVIEW: I love... Strawberry and Milkshake Glossy Lipbalm!

NOT MY PHOTOGRAPHY!



Hey Guys!
I thought i would do a review on this lipbalm cause its amaazing!

Well, I'll tell you how i found it. I was walking down the aisle where all the 'i love..' things were and i was looking for a lipbalm and this one caught my eye, i smelt it + literally fell in love! Aaaah, the smell is
absoulutley gorgeous, i'd give the smell a 10/10! When i re-apply it in class, i sit there and smell it and people look at me as if to say 'what the hell is she doing?' LOL. Okay, well I brought it on a Saturday, and
my lips were really chapped and on the monday, my lips were so smooth, so i'd give it a 9/10 for being really moisturising. It's a light pink colour and it goes on your lips with the tiniest bit of colour, which personally, i like cause it'd be perfect for a base for a lipstick.

The price is: £1.01 (stupid VAT for adding the 1p) and you can get it from Superdrug http://www.superdrug.com/lip-balm/i-love-strawberries+milkshake-lip-balm-15ml/invt/216075/ (not sure about anywhere else!) So, that's my little review, go and buy it cause it is actually amazing!
Thanks for reading this review! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment