Hey everyone, sorry i haven't posted in ages!
Todays review is going to be on MUA's Professional Primer
- It helps makeup stay on longer
- Its cheap
- It leaves your skin feeling soft!
- The packaging is simple, yet it looks 'professional'.
- You get 27ml, which is a decent amount.
- Its very runny
- It doesn't even out skintone
The primer retails for £4, and you get 27ml, which is amazing.
It comes in a sleek, little tube, which is attractive.
It does help keep makeup lasting long, which is what a primer is supposed to do.
I really do like it but as i said in the 'cons' section, it is watery.
I prefer thicker consistency primers, but it won't stop me using this as it is amazing!
I do recommend this primer to all of you, but if you don't like runny primers, i wouldn't buy this.
thanks for reading this review & i hope you enjoyed:)x